Training – FEMA Public Assistance Program
AUXILIO personnel have prepared and presented training programs at Emergency Operation Centers (EOCs) regarding the FEMA Public Assistance program. We offer training sessions to fit your needs. The following is a list of training sessions we have provided:
- Overview: FEMA Public Assistance Program
- Policy Review: DAC9525.9 – Direct Administrative Costs
- Recovering Disaster Costs: Writing Project Worksheets
- Coordination: The Transition From Response To Long Term Recovery
- Recovery: Best Documentation Practices Towards Effective Project Close Out
We welcome you to contact us for details regarding our services and how we may meet your current needs.